Pest Control in Monroe, GA
Bugs give you the creeps? You’re not alone. Most people don’t like bugs, and that’s why we offer a variety of pest control services to meet your needs. We want to help you get rid of those pests for good!
We know that it can be tough dealing with these bugs on your own, so let us take care of it for you. We’ll work hard to make sure your home is pest-free so you can relax and enjoy your life.
Contact us today for a free consultation!
Pest Control Services in Monroe, GA
Your home is a safe refuge, but pests may make it uninhabitable. Ants, termites (rare), mold on drywall; dust mites cause allergies and asthma by polluting the air with their lifeblood: warmth! Bugs are little flecks of dirt until you walk over them, and then they rain down on everything below.
Pest control services safeguard us from unwelcome visitors by eradicating them before they cause problems.
Nobody wants bugs in their home, yet they can be tough to get rid of. Pest control services are available, but the first step is to properly seal off your property so pests can’t get in. Check for cracks and crevices around your doors and windows, then caulk any gaps. Check the roofline and eaves for any openings. Install a cap on your chimney to keep pests away.
If you have bugs in your home, get rid of them right away. Traps, insecticides, and bait are some of the tactics available. Before using any pesticide or insecticide, carefully read the directions.
The right pest control tactics can keep pests out of your home. Make sure to adequately seal your property and apply pest control procedures to eliminate any pests that may be present.
Bigham Pest Services is a Monroe pest control services company that provides great customer service and a wide range of pest extermination services. It’s important to keep pests out of your home or business, so we provide complete home pest control services at reasonable rates.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule a consultation.
Ways Of Getting Rid of Pests
There are many ways to get rid of pests, but some work better than others. Here are a few pest control methods that seem to be successful for most homeowners in Monroe. Ga.
- Pesticides or insecticides. – There are many different types of these products available at local hardware stores or grocery stores, so you should be able to find one that works well for your specific problem pests.
- Seal up any cracks or holes in your home’s exterior where pests could enter.
- Remove any food or water sources that pests might be drawn to.
By following these three tips, you should be able to get rid of most of the pests in your home without too much trouble.
So, what’s the best way to get rid of pests in your home? It depends on the pest you’re trying to get rid of. If you have rodents, traps or poison work well. For ants and spiders, a combination of baits and sprays seems to be most effective. And for bugs like roaches and water bugs, bait stations are usually the best option. Whichever method you choose, make sure to read the instructions carefully so that you use the product safely and effectively. Have you had success with any of these pest control options at home?
Our 3 -Step Pest Control Process
As a homeowner in Monroe, GA, you want to do everything you can to protect your home from pests. Unfortunately, pests can be hard to get rid of, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing. That’s why we offer our 3 -step pest control process
- Pest Control Inspection– A licensed pest exterminator will inquire about your pest concerns. He’ll then evaluate your home and yard for suspected pest infestations. Insects such as bed bugs and spiders are known to reside and breed in certain areas. We’ll find them and create a plan to treat current infestations and prevent future ones. We provide eco-friendly solutions that are safe for pets, children, and the whole family.
- Indoor Treatment – We recommend quarterly pest control treatments to ensure year-round peace of mind. Some pests are hardy. We must be more persistent to keep your house and garden pest-free. Inspect your home and yard again to verify bugs haven’t been re-infested. We check for entry spots for insects and rodents and treat or eliminate them. We only treat the interior of your home when necessary and utilize the safest materials available to reduce chemical exposure.
- Outdoor Treatment EPA- Approved repellants will be applied to your home’s foundation, window sills, plumbing penetration areas, phone boxes, cable boxes, AC coolant lines, and the underside of eaves. Spot treatments for spiders and fire ants are used as necessary, and a 10″ band of granular cockroach bait is applied when necessary.
We’ll work with you to identify the source of your pest problem and then provide a treatment that will get rid of them for good. We also offer prevention services so that you can keep your home protected from future infestations. Contact us today to learn more about our 3 -step pest control process!
Contact us today!
Pests can be a big problem, but there are ways to get rid of them. By using pesticides or insecticides, sealing up any cracks or holes, and removing any food or water sources, you should be able to get rid of most of the pests in your home. If you have any questions or need help getting started, our pest control professional at Bigham Pest Services will give you a call to explain our services.
Reasons To Choose Bigham Pest Services
- Free Inspections
- Pest-Free Guarantee
- Green & Pet Safe Products
- Family Owned & Operated
- Residential & Commercial
- Fully Bonded & Insured
- 12 Years’ Experience
Providing Monroe, GA with a Wide Range of Pest Control Services
The Best Pest Control Guarantees
Don’t take a risk on just any pest control company. At Bigham Pest Services, we promise to do whatever it takes to solve your pest problem. That’s why we offer some of the best guarantees in Georgia to give you the confidence that we ensure your complete satisfaction.
Re-treat free!We guarantee you’ll be pest-free inside your home. If you discover pests after our treatment, we promise to come back and re-treat for free as often as it takes.
10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Re-treat free!When you get our full termite treatment, we promise to keep your home termite-free for 10 years. If you get another termite infestation during that time we’ll re-treat your home for free.